Bemba Blog

Monday, January 22, 2007

SO MUCH TO POST

I have been procrastinating like crazy, but I suppose blogging is like exersizing; once you stop it's really hard to get back in the rhythm of things. Once Sofi and I got back home to Warsaw, I just couldn't bear to blog because our wireless internet connection was so slow that it took like forever to post, and then I got frustrated and then I started to feel guilty and I stopped altogether.
So needless to say, I'm back, so is our star, Baby Bemba, and we are happily chillin at grandma's once again, where there is highspeed internet access and no excuse.

Here are a few of our recent photos, some cute odds and ends to warm our collective hearts. Doesn't this baby just make you feel fuzzy and soft?



This is Sofi taking a bath in the sink. This happens when she makes a big poo that's too big a job for baby wipes alone. Very cute.



This is us in the car. My Bemba looks like a precious little furball in her fur that her daddy bought for her for Christmas. I just love being in the car with Sofi. Her little legs dangle out of her car seat and the sweetest thing is to watch her slowly fall asleep, sucking away at her binky. Which leaves mom with the opportunity to plant as many kisses on those perfect cheeks as she wants.


1 Comments:

Blogger margi said...

oh misiu !!!!...jakie wy jestescie piekne niunie.uwielbiam te fotki w samochodzie!!!!!!...szkoda tylko, ze tam a nie tu..ale chyba zawsze juz tak bedzie, ze ktos po tej drugiej stronie bedzie za wami tesknil...

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home