My FOURTH Airplane Trip (and not even one year old yet)


Here are some wonderful shots of Sofi bemba-ing on the plane ride home. She is just such a good girl. I was so proud in front of all the other travelers, everyone admired her so. And she is such a charmer!! Knows exactly when to get her charm on. Smiling, waving, doing all her tricks. And best of all, sleeping oh so peacefully. Good thing we have the sit-n-stroll. Gosh-awful ugly lookin' thing but very helpful.
She was so sleepy that she slept though the landing, customs, and woke up at the baggage claim when the sirens announcing the arrival of the luggage went off. And she sure did recognize her daddy!! She pointed at him, and then looked at Mommy for approval, and then pulled on his beard like no time had passed at all. Business as usual for Bemba! Sometimes I think it's worth the distance just to experience the wonderful reaction after a long time away.

1 Comments:
Marisha
You are in no way a bad best friend. I have been missing you a lot though lately. A phone call is certainly in order. I will send an email and hope it works.
Love to you, Bemba, and Marcin--
Carrie
Post a Comment
<< Home